About Me I am a highly motivated young IT professional with over 6 years of experience in Penetration Testing and Information Security. I am well versed in securing enterprise networks, Linux servers and cloud infrastructure for companies and large organizations. I also have vast experience with Enterprise Linux system administration (RHEL). My core skills revolve around the following:
- Network Penetration Testing & Red Team Operations.
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing & Security.
- Setup & Configuration Of Firewalls & IDS’s.
- Network Traffic Capture & Analysis.
- Social Engineering & OSINT.
- Enterprise Linux System Administration.
- Bash & Python Scripting.
- Linux Server Security & Hardening.
- Cloud Security & Penetration Testing (AWS & Azure).
- Vulnerability Scanning & Anslysis.
- Web Application Security Testing.
I also have a keen interest in kernel hacking and reverse engineering.
I am also a content creator with an audience of over 500,000 students and professionals, where I make videos and content on Penetration testing, Linux and malware analysis.
Contact Me ✨
- [email protected]